This job is no longer available
This role is "hands-on", leading by example dealing with reservations from start to finish including international flights, hotels, conference rooms, rail, passports, visas and all other travel requirements. Candidates should be a team player with the drive to succeed.
- Delivering corporate/business travel needs through Galileo CRS and the very latest travel technology
- Ensuring viable travel solutions for even the most cost-conscious traveller
- Delivering suitable travel options from the initial enquiry stage to accommodate the most complex business travel itineraries
- Dealing all client enquiries from UK to worldwide trips
- Utilising net fares for best available options
- Using both published and net fare contracts.
- Ability to construct itineraries in the most cost-effective way by utilising nets, published and no frills options.
* Issue tickets and read fare rules for amendments and refunds.
In order to be considered for this fantastic role, you must be a strong team player, with Business Travel experience and the ability to demonstrate leadership qualities. You will ideally posses a working knowledge of Galileo
An excellent salary, sociable hours and fantastic benefits are just some of the perks of working for the independent business travel company.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Christine on 0161 923 6120 or click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org