This job is no longer available
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead, providing advice and direction, an ongoing engagement programme across the charity with the brand, following all brand guidelines, which include visual identity and tone of voice, through all channels of communications and by external agencies.
- Heavily influence and negotiate at a senior level across the charity and externally as appropriate to ensure all communications materials are powerful, effective and support the brand including managing the charity's creative output including editorial (writing, commissioning, editing and proofing) and design - of written and verbal communications materials, covering all on and offline channels.
- Oversee the creation of a website content strategy and the day-to-day management of the website content, ensuring it engaging for all key audiences, fresh and accurate.
- Lead and oversee the development of the charity's key corporate publications, including the Impact Report, and Report and Accounts being responsible for upholding a rigorous publication processes for clinical material.
- Lead the development of an internal communications strategy.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- A thorough understanding of the charity sector
- Extremely strong stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Ability to vision and lead the creation of content for use across all channels
- Extreme expertise in written, visual and oral communication
- Proven ability to manage significant team workload and deliver quality materials on time and to budget.
- Technical knowledge of on and offline creative development processes to steer and develop the creative team
- Proven successful leadership of a creative team in a communications department or agency
- Significant, proven experience of successful brand engagement programmes and leading creative campaigns
- Comprehensive, sophisticated understanding of brand and brand strategy and proven experience of delivering a brand effectively
- Extensive experience of creating verbal and visual content for a range of customer segments both on and offline.