This job is no longer available
- Working within a team of business travel consultants working on multiple accounts
- Manage travel across worldwide destinations
- Very busy accounts and fast paced environment
- responsible for handling all aspects of Business Travel - able to effectively manage a range of travel bookings including, rail, and hotel, domestic and multi-sector international air.
- Working Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours, rota between 0830-1800.
You will be a highly motivated, confident, enthusiastic individual who is pro-active, has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing truly excellent customer service. CRS experience is a must for this role. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate proven experience of handling a discerning, multi-national VIP clients and hold VA Fares and Ticketing 1 & 2 or equivalent.
Salary range is highly competitive, dependent on experience and comes with a variety of benefits
Please call Kate Lithgow on 0207 347 5060 for more information or click on APPLY NOW, attaching your CV, to be considered!