This job is no longer available
GRADUATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / CLIENT SUPPORT– (ECOMMERCE TECH) – LONDON
We have a unique opportunity for a Graduate to join a global technology business in Shoreditch, London within a Technical Account Executive / Client Support role. Read on...
With offices in Christchurch, London, California and Melbourne, our client delivers powerful ecommerce solutions to global businesses that include Quantas, JellyBelly, NEXT and Interflora to name just a few. Considered as leaders in their field their SaaS technology boasts full-service site search, navigation, merchandising and user-generated SEO amongst its many features.
Joining as a technically savvy Graduate you will undertake a Technical Account Executive / Client Support role, engaging with customers to ensure software implementations run smoothly whilst supporting existing customers. Situated at the front line of the business you will liaise with engineers to deploy new products, interface with customers, recommend improvements, escalate queries, train users and basically do everything necessary to ensure clients receive a first class service and fully working ecommerce software.
To qualify... We are seeking a degree educated (BA, BCom or equivalent) customer focused professional who can combine strong technical awareness with excellent client service skills, in other words...
- A Bachelor’s Degree with previous experience in a technical client services/relationship role.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience providing pre-sales assistance.
- Solid time management and prioritisation skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Sufficient business acumen and exceptional customer service approach.
- Understanding of XML, HTML and JAVA.
- Must be able to present technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed client expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Knowledge of eCommerce
- Knowledge of Product merchandising
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimisation
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to work for a global tech business offering career progression, a competitive salary, on-site massages, flexible working, travel, social activities, training and loads more. Get in touch...
Keywords: Graduate Account Executive, Graduate Client Support Executive, Technical Account Manager, Technical Client Services Support, Technical Support, Client Services, Web Support, Web Implementation Support, Customer Services Executive, Graduate, Software Support, Client Services Executive, Technical Account Management Jobs in London, Graduate Account Management Jobs in London, Jobs, Web Support Jobs in London, Java, XML, HTML, Silicon Roundabout, City, Shoreditch, London, EC1V.
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the IT sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Graduate Account Executive / Client Support campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.