This job is no longer available
SEO Executive – Norwegian or Danish
Our client is a thriving international media network with many huge name clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional SEO Executive to join their SEO department. The SEO Executive will be working broadly across multiple accounts and so must be able to prioritise their work load efficiently and professionally.
The successful SEO Executive will be willing to adapt to each client and their requirements, bringing their experience to the company’s offer. As the SEO Executive the successful candidate will be expected to support Account Managers & Associate Directors with client reports, marketing, competitor & keyword analysis, link building, on-page recommendations and any other tasks which are required to execute a successful campaign.
• Develop, implement and manage SEO recommendations to clients.
• Ensure timely delivery of all client activities relating to SEO development.
• Ensure client profitability through awareness of client revenues as directed by team leader.
• Work towards, and help develop where needed, client KPI's on an on-going basis.
• Help develop overall SEO offering and services.
• Resource and manage internal and external relationships that impact the success of client SEO campaigns.
• Full SEO involvement on a technical level.
• 1+ Year of SEO Experience (If only for one year, the experience MUST be Agency side).
• Plan, execute, run success of SEO campaign, including: o Market, competitor and keyword analysis.
o On-Page SEO (Tag optimisation, SEO friendly content, optimise navigation etc.)
o Link Building – Develop, plan and execute.
o Analytical and Performance reporting on SEO campaigns.
• Use of SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword research tool, Google Analytics and other common web analytics platforms.
• Clear understanding of best practice SEO and search engine webmaster guideline.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web programming platform.
• Norwegian or Danish native speaker.
• Experience working within an agency environment.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Understanding of how Social Media can be utilised for SEO.
• Understanding of how SEO integrates with PPC or experience running integrated SEO and PPC campaigns.
• Website design and programming skills.
• Copywriting experience.
• Experience with SEO campaigns utilising universal search.
• Fluent In Norwegian or Danish