This job is no longer available
Job type: Permanent
Salary - 55k – 65k
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an established offshore consultancy looking to expand their renewables team. They are recruiting for an experienced offshore Project Manager with a document control background.
• Responsible for day-to-day MWS management of several projects.
• Including document review, document control, surveyor appointments
• Client and Contractor liaison and meetings.
• Undertake document reviews in areas of competence and vessel surveys.
• On occasion attend on site and offshore for load-out, sailaway, transport and installation of foundations, transition pieces, wind, wave and water turbines, jackets topsides, and to a lesser extent cables.
• London office based
• Professionally qualified
• Excellent project management, planning, document review, document control and freelancer management.
• Good at MWS, surveying report writing and marketing. Ideally with geotechnical and jackup knowledge and experience.
• Willing to attend offshore.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 203 002 877