This job is no longer available
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) - £16 per hour - Hatfield - Hertfordshire
My client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) with fault-finding experience on air conditioning units to work in a fast-paced commercial / critical environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing Planned Preventive Maintenance Schedules.
- Inspecting critical plant to identify maintenance needs and to carry out necessary repairs e.g. - electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, decorating, and AC repairs.
- Liaising with tradespersons from other sites where specialist advice/action is required.
- Monitoring the Building Management System to ensure smooth operation of the chillers, data centre, plant and fault finding and reacting to faults where necessary.
- Overseeing contractors on site with particular regard to issuing permits to work and checking safe systems of work are all in place.
This hands-on role requires a good understanding of both mechanical, electrical, air conditioning and engineering plant as well as practical skills to ensure that the fabric of the building is kept in excellent working order and maintained to a high standard. Good organisational skills are essential as well as the ability to work independently.
The successful and proven Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) will be multi-skilled with particular strengths in electrical installations. City & Guilds - electrical parts 1& 2 as well as a level 3 certificate in requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008) i.e. - 17th edition and an engineering apprenticeship would be desirable as well as practical experience of on site maintenance roles.
Keywords: FRL Recruitment, Building Maintenance Jobs, Building Maintenance Recruitment , Building Services Jobs, Building Services Recruitment, Energy Management Jobs, Energy Management Recruitment, Engineering Jobs, Engineering Recruitment, Estates Management Jobs , Estates Management Recruitment, Executive Jobs, Executive Recruitment, Facilities Jobs, Facilities Management, Facilities Management Jobs, Facilities Management Recruitment, Hard Services Jobs, Hard Services Recruitment, Jobs in Facilities , Jobs in Facilities Management, Soft Services Jobs