This job is no longer available
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / SALES - (SOCIAL GAMING) - LONDON
We are seeking a Sales / Business Development Manager (UK & Europe) to join one of the world’s leading suppliers of social games to the Gambling, Publishing and Media industries. Read on...
Our client combines creativity, technology and commercial experience to deliver social gaming solutions to great effect. With services that cover whitelabel products, bespoke games and technical publishing services their projects have included high profile TV Facebook games to football games for The Sun.
As part of their expansion in the UK & Europe they are now seeking an exceptional B2B Sales / New Business / Business Development Manager to work alongside the Business Development Director in pushing social gaming products to a wider audience of media owners, gaming companies and leading brands. In more detail, you will...
- Produce and present proposals (including: full Strategy, P&L, Marketing Plan and commercial model).
- Identify new targets, research them and engage with them.
- Close deals and negotiate contracts.
- Provide regular reports to the senior management team.
- Represent the company at industry exhibitions and conferences.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
To qualify: You should be a proactive, Business Development / Sales professional who:
- Enjoys chasing then smashing targets.
- Is comfortable presenting to Senior Directors within major organisations.
- Is willing to travel regularly within both the UK and Europe.
- Understands relevant technology, including mobile.
- Is highly numerate and comfortable with commercial modelling.
- Comfortable discussing commercial deals with lawyers and clients.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Enjoys working in a vibrant team environment.
Any exposure to product/platform sales in the Gambling or Media sectors would be a distinct advantage, however a willingness to want to learn about the business of social gaming is essential.
This role is ideally suited to a New Business Manager looking to make a real impact for themselves and the business and reap the rewards that this brings.
With over 350 million people playing games on social media every month this opening presents you with a real opportunity to join a growth sector. Expect career progression, a competitive remuneration, bonuses and a vibrant working environment. Get in touch...
Keywords: Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Social Gaming, Gambling, Gaming, New Business Sales, Media Sales Executive, Senior Sales, Business Development, Digital Agency, Marketing Agency, New Media Sales Jobs in London, Sales Jobs in London, New Media Sales Jobs in London, Digital Agency Sales Jobs in South London, Senior Sales Jobs in South London, London, Senior Sales Jobs in South London, London Bridge, Waterloo, London, SW8.
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Sales sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Business Development Manager / Sales campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.