This job is no longer available
Fabric Technician (Temporary) - London - £10 per hour
My client are one of the largest building maintenance/services and facilities management providers in the UK and currently require an experienced Fabric Technician to cover a commercial site in the City of London.
The successful Fabric Technician will be tasked to assist with all mechanical/electrical fault-finding, lamping, unblocking of toilets, painting & decorating, carpentry works, plumbing/pipe fitting, hanging doors, fixing/changing locks, reactive tasks and planned preventive maintenance etc.
- Qualified to City & Guilds - Painting & Decorating
- Qualified to City & Guilds - Carpentry & Joinery
- Qualified to City & Guilds - Plumbing/Pipe Fitting
- In depth knowledge and experience in building maintenace/services and facilities management
- Experience of working in the retail environment (building maintenance/facilities)
Keywords: FRL Recruitment, Building Maintenance Jobs, Building Maintenance Recruitment , Building Services Jobs, Building Services Recruitment, Energy Management Jobs, Energy Management Recruitment, Engineering Jobs, Engineering Recruitment, Estates Management Jobs , Estates Management Recruitment, Executive Jobs, Executive Recruitment, Facilities Jobs, Facilities Management, Facilities Management Jobs, Facilities Management Recruitment, Hard Services Jobs, Hard Services Recruitment, Jobs in Facilities , Jobs in Facilities Management, Soft Services Jobs