This job is no longer available
WEB DEVELOPER / PHP DEVELOPER – SHOREDITCH, LONDON, E1
We are seeking a mid-level Web Developer / PHP Developer to join a multi award winning digital communications agency that are based within silicon roundabout’s tech district, Old Street, Shoreditch, London. Read on...
Founded in 2004, this leading agency works extensively with some of the world’s brightest brands (Aon Insurance, Nickelodeon, Disney, Honda, The Times and Fiat to name just a few). As an ideas-led agency they specialise in creating highly engaging digital solutions (Social Media, Video, Digital Marketing, Websites, etc.) designed to deliver great results.
Working on a host of new and exciting projects our client is now seeking an intelligent junior to midweight Web Developer / PHP Developer to join the team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the development team in delivering high quality code for specific projects.
- Providing technical/development advice to employees and contractors outside the development team.
To qualify... You will need to be an ideas driven, Web Developer / PHP Developer who can code flawlessly and can demonstrate:
- Knowledge in at least one server side language (either C# or PHP or both).
- An in-depth understanding of web standards and best practices.
- An understanding and experience developing using responsive web design.
- Experience developing websites for common mobile platforms.
- Ability to use either Adobe Fireworks or Photoshop to export a design ready for development.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Awareness of at least one Open Source content management system or coding library.
- A passion and enthusiasm to learn and mentor your peers in a fast paced digital environment.
- An understanding of version control software (preferably SVN).
- Excellent communication skills.
Expanding your skills through the development of new technologies and software systems for great clients, expect to join a team of passionate, talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing award winning, creative digital solutions in an environment they truly love to be in. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the IT / Development sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Web Developer / PHP Developer campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.