This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000- £50,000 (Negotiable)
Consultant: Toby Day
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful deliveries of the projects of large solar PV to budget ensuring customer needs are met. This position is responsible for scope, cost, schedule, and risk management as well as quality and customer satisfaction for all assigned projects. The role will involve the full range of project management skills and domain experience will be essential to deliver successfully.
• Engage in Pre-sales and commercial process to ensure the project is defined properly and initiated successfully after contract award.
• Liaise with product development teams to: fully capture all customer product requirements; track and manage customer product developments; oversee product and project testing lifecycle.
• Effectively manage the customer to ensure an excellent, professional relationship is maintained.
• Effectively manage the contract and project financials to ensure project delivered to budget.
Responsible for all customer communications covering: attendance at project meetings; production of regular project reports and schedules; managing and reporting of all issues.
• Supervise and plan project resource and activities including any 3rd party deliverables and services
• Work effectively with the internal business and supply chains to ensure products are delivered to time and quality to meet project requirements
• Build customer loyalty through project execution excellence and actively promote quality awareness and improvements to sustain company ISO9001, 14001,18001 accreditation
• Financially accountable for whole project within agreed delivery budget, with regular financial review of incurred to date expenditure and estimate to complete costs.
• Responsible for risk assessment and creating/executing plans to mitigate risk to ensure project delivery to agreed schedule & budget.
• Working as the customer account manager to foster closer ties with end customer and increase work portfolio
Candidate main responsibilities:
• Delivery on projects and services to our customers
• Deliver on metrics: On time delivery of milestones, customer satisfaction,,
• Deliver on financial Performance: Revenue and CM, Past Dues
• Strong and proven experience of working in a matrix organization
• Demonstrated record of successful project /services implementation
• Excellent communication skills incl. verbal and mastery of PPT, Excel
• Ability to simplify complex issues, drive for creative and effective solutions
• Strong commercial skills including contract negotiation at all levels within an organization
• Proven experience of managing financial controls
• Customer focused individual with a sense of urgency delivering service
• Experienced in large project (>£5M), bid process and contract negotiations
Degree in Electrical Engineering
• PRINCE2 or PM-BOK certified
• Knowledge of Renewable Energy industry
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 0022877