This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent/Contract
Salary: 30-35k plus OTE potential
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established UK based small-medium scale wind energy developer. They offer innovative renewable energy solutions and consultancy services to land owners, organisations and communities. They are looking to expand the wind energy team in Wales by recruiting an onshore developer.
• Produce, manage, identify and develop wind energy project (250kw plus.)
• Land selection, evaluation, project design and environmental assessment.
• EIA assessments and documentation.
• Planning and consenting.
• Liaise and negotiate with landowners, and working with the team on planning authorities, statutory bodies, stakeholder groups and the public.
Experience and skills:
• A relevant degree in environmental/renewable energy studies.
• Ideally the candidate will need to have experience of managing the full cycle of Wind development and be comfortable with co-ordinating and attending client meetings.
• The team is small but experienced so it is important that any applicant can work both independently or as part of a team.
• The position will suit a candidate that is currently working in the sector but is looking to progress with a growing company.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Dominic Wall:
+44 (0) 2030022877