This job is no longer available
HOTEL CONTRACTORS - APAC
We are currently recruiting for a number of Contracts Managers across several APAC destinations for an International Travel Company. Destinations include:
- Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
- Shanghai, China
- Beijing, China
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Manila, Philippines
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bali, Indonesia
If you have a proven track record in contracting for any of these destinations, this could be your ideal role! The roles will be located in the local office or working from home in the above mentioned countries.
Applicants are required to speak the fluent language dependent on the territory, mother tongue preferred.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Securing the best rates, conditions and inventory with accommodation product suppliers.
- Direct negotiation with hotels and chains for rates.
- Fluency in local market languages and English preferred.
- Developing a strong network of contacts and relationships
Contracts Manager requirements:
- Extensive experience of contracting and negotiating hotel rates in specific territory is essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with a hunger to succeed
- Good knowledge of negotiation skills and a strong focus on cost saving
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting 'Hotel Contractor APAC role'.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Chisholm and Moore Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.chisholmandmoore.co.uk