This job is no longer available
Salary: £27.000 to £30.000 dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Croydon, Surrey
1st Contact are a specialist firm of UK Immigration Advisors incorporating Philip Gamble and Co. in relation to UK Nationality casework.
We are currently looking for two candidates to join our after-entry casework team in Croydon. The role involves the submission of Immigration casework in a variety of areas to the UKBA. Giving legal advice to and representing private clients and corporate bodies in line with the UK Immigration Rules, prevention of illegal working legislation and Nationality Acts 1948 to 1983.
- Level 1 or Level 2 accreditation with the OISC preferred.
- Previous experience of managing your own caseload either with the UK Border Agency or a firm of advisors/solicitors specialising in this area.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with all areas of immigration from nationality law, leave to remain, indefinite leave to remain and the Points Based System.
- Candidate must be able to work to deadlines as well as remaining efficient under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidate should be comfortable with working independently and within a team.
Due to the volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all candidates thus if we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date of the advert: 16th of August 2012