This job is no longer available
Wind Farm Asset Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60-80,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Nationwide (Will require travelling)
Consultant: Nick Gillison
Our client is a prominent force within the onshore industry. With over 20 years’ experience in the onshore wind industry, they are well placed in offering advice and consultancy on environmental, and financial assessment, as well as planning application, site design, and contract negotiations.
Our client is a pioneer in establishing new approaches in wind farm development; they play a pivotal role in implementing some of the UK’s first windfarms, as well as working in other areas of renewable energy and energy conservation
Our client is looking for a candidate to manage a number of wind farm assets, ensuring adherence to best practise for safety, quality, environmental performance, whilst maximising revenue and enhancing community stakeholder engagement through project life-cycle.
• The Asset Manager will be the focal point for the project through the operational lifecycle, and will be completely responsible for the day to day management of the assets.
• This role will promote and enhance the asset performance and be a highly visible role within the company and the wider community.
• The Asset Manager will also be responsible for the management of project budgets and asset operating plans.
Key Responsibilities (May include, but not limited to)
• Ensure that all operating assets adhere to statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental performance and comply with the project specific requirements in accordance with local authority planning requirements, Grid Company, connection conditions and power purchase agreements.
• Prepare management reports in an accurate and timely manner
• Develop strong community relations, including managing landowner, and community relationships ensuring accurate and timely payments to stake holders.
• Co-ordinate internal engineering resources to diagnose and remedy operational problems.
• Developing and implementing project specifications, with limited supervision. Whilst also strategically implementing internal resources as required.
• Budgeting responsibility for projects, including annual input to business planning process, and periods of re-forecasting process
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877
Please send CV’s in Word Documents only.