This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
• Our client is a leading international marine and engineering consultancy to the world’s shipping and offshore energy industries and their associated governmental, insurance and legal interests. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for advancement within the group.
• Will involve developing the Company’s DP capability in writing FMEAs, Annual Trials, reviewing FMEA and Annual Trials.
• DP analysis for vessel assurance for various clients.
• Conducting FMEA proving trials and Annual DP trials.
• Conduct DP incident investigation on behalf of Clients.
• To participate in the development of DP standards within the LOC Group
• Should have a proven track record
• Be energetic
• Be a good communicator with Clients who may not understand DP systems
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: