This job is no longer available
Established for over 30 years, our client is a leading valve manufacturer with a truly global presence. They have shown excellent growth year on year and currently they are experiencing a large period of growth. Their products are market leaders in many industries including Oil, Gas and Petrochemical. With an outstanding reputation for staff retention, all of their employees are provided with exceptional support to aid them in their personal career development.
Due to recent growth there is now an exciting opportunity for a Documentation Controller to join their Head Office in Knutsford, Cheshire. The main functions of your role will be:
- The generation of customer documentation requirements and quality and inspection plans
- To liaise with engineering on specification generation and drawing requirements
- To review customer and supplier documentation for technical clarification and re-submission
- To generate, where required, Manufacturing Record Books (MRB)
- To ensure timely completion of documentation to the CustomerTo liaise with third party inspectors on all documentation related issues.
You should have a minimum of 2 year`s experience within a document control background, along with a good working knowledge of quality systems such as ISO9001;2000. Experience in engineering is not necessary as full training will be given.