This job is no longer available
Our client is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution. With operations in over 35 countries with over 17,000 employees, they specialize in a diverse range of products serving various industries including power and energy, process equipment, vehicle diagnostic tools, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and oil and gas.
They are currently looking for a Project Engineer to focus on Diagnostics Process Improvements. You will develop and implement solutions for already identified opportunities within the diagnostics process department. Other duties will include communicating and influencing the adoption of proposed solutions to customer stakeholders. This work is performed in close co-operation with the customer at the OEM`s site.
Primary Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and analysing data as required and ensuring technical accuracy of documentation
- Liasing with other departments whilst implementing change
- Compiling Specifications
- Analysing current data and processes
- Mapping processes
To be successful in this role, you should be degree educated or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics or Computer Sciences / Engineering. Due to the nature of the role, you will be involved in several improvement projects simultaneously and you should be able to manage your time accordingly. Experience of diagnostics (EOBD, ISO14229 etc.) is desirable, as is a general understanding of the Automotive Business.
Successful candidates should:
- Have a good level of PC Competency
- Have database knowledge, Data analysis/ handling experience
- Be self driven and business/ customer oriented
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills