This job is no longer available
Our client is are looking for an exceptional Chief Engineer to join their successful entrepreneurial company who can bring experience and expertise to the exciting projects they are working on in the South Coast and other regions across the UK. The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity for further career development.
- Overall responsibility and full accountability of Maintenance and Engineering works of all mechanical and electrical installations across the Company Portfolio and Development Properties
- Design and implementation of Maintenance and Engineering installations across all properties - Providing valuable strategic assistance in complex projects and settings
- Recognised `company technical expert` in the discipline, with support from other key (external) engineers which includes all types of Power Systems.
- Thorough liaison with Service Provider Companies including Gas, Water and Electric
- Project work includes resource allocation, lead engineering support, determining work flow, man hour spread and forward loading and progress measurement
- Must be able to work with wide range of customers/suppliers and colleagues to help inform and shape requirements as well as presenting progress on various projects Essential Criteria
- Marine Engineering experience
- Wide knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations
- Knowledge of renewable energies would be advantageous
- Knowledge of air handling systems
- Crane Experience-which helps with Crane Installation and operation
- Previous experienc of designing of MandE installations
- Knowledge of Generators and Engines