This job is no longer available
SaaS Sales Manager
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented SaaS Sales Manager to support their UK markets sales efforts. The successful SaaS Sales Manager will be expected to execute clearly defined sales structures for the client’s SaaS offering and to sell the SaaS service directly to the client’s many accounts.
· Create, implement and manage a sales team’s pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
· Achieve sales goals each quarter.
· Constantly develop and manage a set of metrics on team performance.
· Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous content owner accounts as well as sales of new and incremental services.
· Work closely with the marketing team on lead generation strategies; understand how strategies and tactics impact sales success.
· Work closely with the Account Management and Customer Support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
· Participate in the development and screening of new product development opportunities.
· Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
· 5+ years’ experience in technology sales, ideally SaaS.
· 2-5 years’ experience managing a Sales team.
· BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
· Demonstrated ability to manage a sales team, manage the team pipeline, coach individuals during deal negotiation and carry through and close deals.
· Demonstrated ability to implement tactics and strategies around lead qualification.
· An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
· A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
· A proven ability to demonstrate a solution.
· Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
· Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.