This job is no longer available
Our client is an innovative Media Agency with numerous huge name clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Media Manager. The position will be largely dedicated to the biggest display account in the agency. A pan-European account, the role offers a great opportunity to any individual that wants to expand their digital media knowledge and expertise not only in the UK but across Europe.
The Media Manager will head a team of 4, consisting of the Senior Planner, Planner and Campaign Manager. The Media Manager will also have the responsibility of working on numerous other high profile accounts, requiring the planning and delivering of innovative and effective media campaigns.
· Direct client relationships with numerous huge name clients.
· Planning and buying across display and paid search over multiple screens.
· Prioritising personal and team workloads to drive efficiency and client servicing.
· Presenting to potential clients for new business as well as to existing partners on cross sells, upcoming plans, status reports and evaluations.
· Managing a team of 2, monitoring their work and helping their career progression
· An excellent awareness of the evolving media landscape, offering a point of view both internally and externally.
· Take the lead on the day to day running of key accounts
Skills and Experience:
· A history of exceeding expectations & personally contributing to great media output for campaigns you have planned & bought for.
· Have at least 4 years digital planning/ buying experience ideally from an agency background.
· Have experience in managing a team of at least 2 people.
· Be intelligent & inquisitive.
· Able to demonstrate how you have made a difference to client’s media strategy based on your strength in this area.
· Have strong attention to detail and exacting standards.
· Have experience in planning & buying and brand campaigns.
· A good communicator – both internally & with clients.