This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Dominic Wall
As part of the Development team you will have responsibility for project managing the development of wind projects. Day to day activity will involve project site identification, screening and selection, design, through to consenting and the financial close of the projects
Our client is a well-established renewable energy developer with a large portfolio of low-carbon energy technologies and a range of services. Our client is involved with the development, design, construction, financing and operation of wind farm projects worldwide
Responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required delivering projects:
• Planning applications
• Environmental Impact Assessment Studies
• Engineering Design
• Technical analysis
• Grid Studies
• Commercial support
Experience and Skills:
• A Degree, or equivalent, in a planning or relevant engineering based subject.
• Experience of renewable energy project development or experience of controversial infrastructure projects.
• Dealing with planning applications with a local authority.
• Knowledge of renewables, preferably with wind or conventional power generation.
• Experience dealing with other project stakeholders (i.e. landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners)
• Knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management.
• Good interpersonal skills
• UK driving license
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 002 2877 / +44(0) 207 902 1191