This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy in Northern Europe.
In this role, the successful candidate will be involved in exciting new wind farm developments. The firm is offering a variety of HV Export cable manager jobs which include an Onshore Export Cable Manager, an Offshore Export Cable Manager and an Array Cable Manager.
• Project maturation
• Execution and handover of wind power plant projects to our operation and maintenance department.
• Plan, execute and follow up on projects, including managing subcontractors and consultants as well as participating in teamwork and change management
• Ensure that our project execution complies with applicable standards, best practices, our project model and owner’s requirements
• Participate in technical negotiations as well as internal and external clarifications and interfaces
• Prepare functional requirements and tender documents
• Establish common cable design guidelines and participate in knowledge sharing and technical reviews.
Skills and Experience:
• An Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Extensive experience within high-voltage cable engineering or infrastructure project engineering.
• Relevant electrical engineering experience with wind power projects
• Familiarity with the North Sea and the United Kingdom design codes and standards.
• Experience with relevant legislative requirements, codes, standards and industry practice related to onshore and offshore high-voltage cable engineering.
• Perseverance to execute combined with both a practical and a commercial approach to your work
• Ability to negotiate at all levels
• Self-motivated, proactive team player contributing actively to the team.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877