This job is no longer available
Our client are a family run business and they are recognised as Europe`s leading manufacturer and designer of force and torque testing equipment. The company operates on a truly global basis, they have offices in several countries across the world and their products are utilised in numerous industries including Aerospace, Construction, Medical, Automotive, FandB and many others. Committed to developing both their employees and their business, Mecmesin look for talented and hard working individuals to join their team and grow with the company as it expands.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work as a member of the export sales team, assisting in developing business in overseas markets. You will be aided with technical and administrative support and product/application training, this will ensure you fully understand both the products and their distribution network and end user customers.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- The identification of potential new markets
- Recruitment of new distributors
- Assisting with the organisation of product launches and
- Contributing to the overall marketing strategy Occasional UK and overseas travel may also be required.
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to have previous experience in a customer focused administrative role and experience in B2B technical sales. Fluency in Spanish would also be an advantage.
Successful candidates should have:
- Excellent communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner and familiarity with email and Skype
- Good IT Skills with Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- A good level (`A` level standard) of verbal and written English
- A good understanding of Physics with minimum GCSE level