This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy in Northern Europe.
Based in either London or Manchester, the successful candidate will be working on projects in Northern Europe including wind farms in Poland, Germany and Denmark. Initially, there is an induction period of 6 months in Denmark before being assigned a site-specific SCADA project.
• Various tasks within the fields of automation system testing, commissioning, handover and follow-up on project tasks.
• Operation and maintenance of wind farms
• Responsible for all aspects of both personal and technical communication in relation to onshore and offshore wind farms
Skills and Experience:
• You will be highly skilled and have experience with automation project management.
• Thorough knowledge of station control systems for power systems, relay protection, Goose communication and relevant communication protocols for power system automation.
• In cooperation with our engineering division, you will also head project tendering and tender evaluation within the fields of SCADA systems.
• Engineering degree within IT or electrical engineering
• Experience preferably from the energy sector.
• Speak and write English fluently and it will be advantageous to have good German skills.
• Good team player and have a goal-oriented approach to your work
• Prioritise your tasks and find the appropriate balance between delegation and personal execution of tasks.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877