This job is no longer available
With over 80 years of experience and an international customer base, our client are recognised as a market leader within their field; the design, development and manufacture of can-making machinery. Just two years ago, they received the prestigious Queen`s Award for Enterprise and due to their success across the globe there is now an exciting position for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team at their Head Office in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
As part of the manufacturing team, you will work alongside other mechanical engineers and report to a team leader. The main focus of your role will be on issuing machines for manufacture and your primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing Contracts, involving interpretation of customer specifications
- Detailing change parts on CAD
- Issuing parts for manufacture (experience of using an MRP system is preferred)
- Implementing machine upgrades and change notes
Training will be provided for the right candidate and emphasis will be placed on developing product knowledge to support all areas of the business.
Successful candidates should have a methodical approach and be able to work to tight deadlines. Successful candidates must have experience in:
- Special purpose machinery, preferably with Printing Machines.
- 2D and 3D CAD Systems (Siemens NX preferred)
Keywords: manufacturing, engineer, engineering, technical, machine, mechanical, production, development, CAD