This job is no longer available
Our client is Part of the DCC group, a truly global business with an annual turnover of 8.6 billion euros and over 8000 employees worldwide. They are a fast growing, leading supplier of renewable energy products and they offer a nationwide service in the very best renewable energy technologies for homes and commercial buildings. Due their success and continued growth, they are now seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join their busy Sales Team.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for achieving set monthly sales targets for allocated regions through quotation conversion. The role will be both focussing on account management and business development so you will also be responsible for finding new business through proactive activities.
Primary Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sourcing and approaching potential new customers.
- Account managing existing client base and up selling where possible.
- Liasing with technical departments in the preparation of quotations.
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised.
The ideal candidate will have relevant sales experience together with excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to build and maintain successful customer relationships.
Successful candidates must:
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be able to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Have a strong professional telephone manner
- Have proficiency in IT / Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of renewable systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
Keywords: sales, internal, account, management, business, development, developer, manager, technical, renewable, energy, executive, engineer, HVAC