This job is no longer available
CREDIT CONTROLLER / SALES LEDGER
£22000 - £26000
Responsible for debt collection from Customers.
- Process sales invoices and credit notes
- Issue statements to customers
- Reconcile sales ledger accounts on a regular basis thoroughly checking for accuracy
- Set up and control direct debt processes
- Collect sales ledger debts, ensuring payment and contract terms are met by the Customer
- Initiate Stage Payments as agreed by the Directors, monitoring the processes and arrangements
- Maintain and update database with appropriate notes
- Resolve queries with customers and liaise with colleagues
- Proceed with the Legal system when necessary for unpaid debts
- Be aware of the necessary steps to proceed action to recover debts in the County Court, i.e. issuing claims, obtaining and enforcing judgement etc
- Report on debtors to Financial Controller
- Support the other members of the accounting team on a day to day basis, during holiday cover or when necessary
Applicants will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven credit control and sales ledger experience.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.