This job is no longer available
These roles would suit exceptional KS2 Teachers who are keen to make a real impact in the classroom, and shape the future of an already vibrant primary school.
You will work in a warm, friendly and caring environment, and play an essential role in Key Stage 2 team in order to help pupils achieve the best of their abilities.
The successful candidates will:
* Be committed to the school's high standards and ethos.
* Have a strong commitment to raising standards.
* Have very high expectations of pupils attainment and behaviour.
* Be hard working and make a valuable contribution to the life of the school.
* Be enthusiastic and have a sense of humour.
This well resourced primary school, assessed as 'Good' by Ofsted, seeks like-minded staff to join its dedicated team and have a direct impact on children's development Located in the heart of Middlesbrough this school is led by a supportive Head Teacher who is well respected within the community.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements in the Teesside area.
Capita Education partners with a number of exceptional primary schools in the Teesside area to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Please contact Jasmin Davison at Capita Education Resourcing on 0191 244 2600