This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Kevin Warner
Ref no: KWP984
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an international renewables engineering consultancy that has a reputation of coupling their extensive engineering knowledge with an applied practical manner. Having assessed over 65,000MW of renewable energy developments worldwide, they are a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy specialist.
In this role, based in Glasgow, the successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and expanding team as an Environmental consultant, undertaking an array of different and challenging activities including environmental impact assessments and liaising with potential clients.
• Supporting the delivery of EIAs for renewable energy projects in the UK and worldwide.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of environmental and planning legislation and UK regulations (England, Wales and Scotland).
• Liaison with specialist EIA sub consultants.
• Support renewable project developments, providing appropriate input at various points.
• Review environmental documentation and permits on behalf of clients. Evaluate potential issues.
• Establish and maintain environmental/planning stakeholder relationships.
• Liaison with clients and potential clients.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree level educated.
• Experience of EIA in the UK.
• Technically competent.
• The successful candidate will be required to contribute to reports for clients and so attention to detail, reliability, good organisational skills are paramount.
• Post graduate qualification in an environmental subject.
• Expertise in environmental and planning legislation and regulations.
• Experience of renewable generation projects.
• Experience of international EIA and due diligence projects.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877