This job is no longer available
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Ref no: NMF987
The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading renewable energy developer that work through from conception to completion and also operation of large offshore wind farm projects throughout the world.
In this role, the successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of offshore wind farm projects including development, engineering, project management, construction and operations and maintenance.
• Ensure equipment design meets relative standards and legislation
• Act as a discipline representative for major projects
• Performance manage the maintenance, reliability and integrity activities of equipment
• Liaise with equipment vendors in the delivery of emergent maintenance and repair activities
• Ensure failures and defects are recorded, assessed and highlighted
• Drive a continuous improvement agenda in support of high reliability; complete root cause of failure analysis and develop solutions to eliminate defects and prevent recurrence.
• Support others to perfect and optimise equipment maintenance exploiting the best available technology
• Support delivery of safety, integrity, environmental performance of asset and pro-actively managing inspection programmes.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree qualified with experience in a related engineering field
• Ability to solve problems and perform duties with minimal supervision
• Operate independently within a team framework
• A current UK driving licence
• Marine operations
• Design and/or construction in the coastal or offshore sector
• Design and/or construction in the electricity generation and distribution sector.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877