This job is no longer available
£20000 - £23000
Responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet customer order requirements and maintain stock inventory levels within approved guidelines.
- Purchasing material for inventory to satisfy forecast and fulfil customer orders.
- Vendor liaison to ensure company/customer expectations are met and the terms of supplier agreements are conformed to.
- Reviewing Purchase Orders
- Monitoring and confirm expected ship dates
- Updating system.
- Resolving errors on purchase orders as required.
- Investigating and determining what/how/why material came in incorrectly or damaged.
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders not acknowledged / delivered.
- Reviewing reports for stock outs and expediting open orders.
- Assisting with development/testing/launch of new products.
- Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary.
- Assisting with stock rotations as needed.
- Reviewing line points / re-order points for inventory stock levels.
- Communicating ALL stock and lead time issues internally and externally.
- Monthly Intrastat Filing
- Creation and maintenance of all documented Purchasing procedures
- Filing Purchase Orders.
Applicants will have previous Purchasing/Stock/Order Processing related experience. Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Good communication and organisation skills are required.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.