This job is no longer available
As a Customer Service Administrator your Key Objectives will be:
* Answer and respond to incoming requests for assistance.
* Monitor progress of responses to incoming requests for assistance
* Liaise between Control Centre and other parties dealing with requests for assistance.
* Support other parties dealing with requests for assistance.
* Maintain comprehensive records of all activities and communications carried out in response to each incoming request for assistance.
* Produce reports of activities and communications as required.
* Accurately follow procedures and processes.
* Maintain Quality management systems, supporting and updating operational data and other office duties as required.
Candidates must have previous experience within a customer service role and preferably within a call centre environment.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
Please note that this is a temporary position and candidates must be available for an immediate start.
Working hours : Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm + 1 Saturday a month.
Please note that due to upcoming relocation of the company candidates must be able to commute to Hamilton.This is a SkyBlue Solutions vacancy and we are operating as an employment Business/Agency in this instance.
As an Equal Opportunities organisation SkyBlue guarantees that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.