This job is no longer available
Brand Partnership Manager
Our client is an innovative online music streaming platform working with some of the largest artists, brands, musicians and radio stations in the industry.
They are looking for a Brand Partnership Manager to develop new business in to the company from brands and agencies. As the Brand Partnership Manager you will further more responsible for some day to day liaison of key accounts. The successful Brand Partnership Manager should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role from within the music, media, sales or marketing Industry.
· The focus of this role is to develop new business for the client from leading brands and agencies.
· There will also be some day to day account management of key accounts.
· Managing contact databases, target lists and the sales funnel.
· Some ad trafficking in DFP.
· The role may also require some more general business development requiring flexibility and a willingness to pitch in with everything.
· Knowledgeable about trends and dynamics in social media, online advertising, content marketing and music, and a strong ability to communicate this to existing and prospective clients.
· A thorough understanding of the client’s concept and its benefit to brands.
· 3+ years’ experience working in a very relevant role within the media, sales or marketing industry.
· Possess an already strong and relevant list of contacts to bring to the role.
· Very well organised, motivated, independent and a quick learner.
· Persuasive and persistent.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.