This job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
Our client is one of the world’s leading record labels, and they are looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the client’s digital sales accounts. Reporting directly to the Account Director, the Digital Account Manager will have the responsibility of being the main point of contact for any digital/ online matters with regards to their accounts. The Digital Account Manager will be expected to liaise with their accounts to ensure everything is to their standards and to also work alongside the current Digital Account Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a label that is at the very forefront of digital innovation in the music industry.
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the digital accounts.
- Ensure that all new releases are presented & where applicable on-store presence is negotiated with the partner.
- Develop & execute high profile campaigns with the account both separately & in line with all physical campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of the digital account relationship between the client and their digital partners.
- Be point of contact for all digital account queries.
- Regular liaison between the client and the digital partner’s teams (marketing and production/ technology teams)
- Work with the Account Director, Digital and Online and Management team within the central sales team to understand business objectives. Part of this will also be to define digital marketing objectives, develop solutions and implement campaigns.
- Negotiate marketing plans and influence accounts to meet the client’s digital marketing objectives. This also includes defining key performance indicators and measuring the success of the campaign.
- Work with the label teams in marketing, production/digital delivery, finance and legal to ensure good management, budgeting and communication of the digital accounts propositions & marketing.
- Communicate and co-ordinate daily aspects of the account to the Head of Sales within each label.
- Review and present the overall performance of the account on a regular basis.
- Manage the change & implementation of all digital price codes where necessary.
- Put together relevant partner reports for Senior Management.
- Create & deliver presentations & analysis at quarterly account meetings.
- Liaise with the central digital team to plan & execute ECRM campaigns & ensure that affiliate links are established with all partners.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Experience in digital account management.
- Proven ability to deliver the following in current or previous roles:
o Ability to demonstrate that they have successfully sought out and maximised opportunities.
o Excellent ability to develop relationships, communicate and influence.
o Ability to plan and deliver to tight deadlines.
o Ability to remaining calm in an often pressured environment.
o Excellent IT skills; must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel – familiarity with Mac format also an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, as well as download services and technologies such as apps.
- Good understanding of systems, processes, pricing, reporting in the digital music space.
- Keen interest in music or the entertainment industry and the ever changing digital environment.