This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
Our client is ambitious and internationally successful renewable energy company. They are looking to develop and expand over the next year after investing heavily. The role would be ideal for an experienced Commercial Contract Manager with knowledge in the renewables sector.
• Provide contract administration, including proposal preparation and award support, through closeout.
• Communication with customers and vendors.
• Work directly with program managers, other managers, and other departments in executing contract processes.
• Provide guidance, advice, and action on contractual matters to managers.
• Establish good working relationships with internal and external customers with a view to securing repeat business.
• Support contracts, pricing, and subcontract management for new and existing agreements.
• Maintain contract information via databases and electronic and paper files.
• Prepare and distribute contract status and compliance information.
• Maximising profits on all contract increasing tender margins by good management practices and negotiating with subcontractors.
• Procuring all subcontractors.
• Ensuring that all key deadlines are achieved
• Be able to multi-task and set priorities in a face paced environment.
• Meticulous eye for detail.
• Work independently or in a team environment.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills are required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience of working in the renewables industry
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: