This job is no longer available
£100 - £130 per day
Capita Education Resourcing is looking for a MFL teacher (NQT or QTS) to work at a wonderful secondary school in the Hitchin area. The school is looking for an experienced Teacher of Foreign languages to join their passionate and successful department. Teaching at this school is very rewarding, there are high expectations of students and all of the staff make a big contribution to their student's success.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS in Foreign Languages with a real passion for your subject
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Ross Howse in our Local office on 0800 316 2385 / 01375 301520 or send your CV to Ross.Howse@capita.co.uk