This job is no longer available
£100.00 - £130.00 per day
Capita Education Resourcing is currently looking for an English Teacher (QTS or NQT) to work in a exceptional secondary school in the Stevenage area. This outstanding school supports students to surpass not only academically, but also in extracurricular activities. We are looking for a Teacher with strong classroom management skills to maintain and further increase the standards within the department and the school.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' outstanding team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS English Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with English
* An individual with excellent classroom management
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make English fun, inspiring and encourage results
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Ross Howse in our Local office on 0800 316 2385 / 01375 301520 or send your CV to Ross.Howse@capita.co.uk