This job is no longer available
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
To substantially improve the efficiency and utilisation of all processes and practices within Production and drive forward the implementation of lean methods across the company.
Duties and responsibilities.
- Actively participate in Group Lean knowledge sharing.
- Utilisation of Lean and Continuous Improvement tools to make process and quality improvements ensuring adoption and "buy-in" from all.
- Train, develop and lead a Lean team providing guidance and support to implement improvements across the company.
- Work with team leaders to coordinate and direct Continuous Improvement activities (Kaizen/Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing).
- Monitor and provide guidance to sustain improvement changes.
- Review product failure procedures including installation and warranty activity.
Applicants will need to have an Engineering degree or HND qualification and be fully conversant with all aspects of lean tools and techniques (Kaizen, 5S, SMED, Six Sigma, Kanban, TPM, TQM). Must have the ability to demonstrate design and implementation of continuous improvement methodologies, including Six Sigma, in a mechanical engineering manufacturing environment. Good communication skills are required with the ability to communicate and build successful relationships at all levels. Project Management and team leadership experience with successful track record of delivering change.
Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.