This job is no longer available
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - (MEDICAL DEVICES) - SURREY
An aspiring Marketing Executive is needed to join a global, award winning medical devices manufacturer considered as market-leaders in their field. Working across multiple brands you’ll form part of an established marketing team providing the essential support that helps to drive brand recognition. Read on...
Founded in 1902, this established medical devices manufacturer employs over 7000 people in more than 20 countries. Focussing on innovation and technology their products are supplied to both the NHS and independent retail customers and are used by people in over 100 countries across the globe. Due to ongoing expansion, and new product launches, they now require a versatile Marketing Executive to join the team.
As the Marketing Executive you will act as a brand champion providing key input and marketing support across multiple company brands. In more detail, expect a diverse role that encompasses:
- Building strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders (customers, suppliers, colleagues etc.)
- Analysing marketing campaigns (budget, effectiveness and future planning)
- Managing production of marketing materials including: e-newsletters, presentations, leaflets and videos
- Liaising with sales team to support regional marketing activities
- Submitting briefs to the in-house graphic designer and producing copy for emails and e-newsletters
- Maintaining and updating the company website and MS CRM database for email marketing
- Executing email marketing campaigns using CRM e-marketing tools
- Organising and attending product launch events and industry conferences as part of the on-site team
- Sourcing, monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials to support these events
- Occasional travel internationally and within the UK
To qualify... You will need to be a qualified Marketing Professional with the confidence, self motivation and ambition to help the business grow. Your skills and experience should therefore cover the following...
- Experience of B2B marketing essential.
- Good degree/diploma qualified.
- Previous events management experience i.e. product launches, seminars and exhibitions.
- Experience of buying print and production; confident in building relationships with external suppliers.
- Managing marketing budgets; MS Excel experience useful.
- The ability to write and develop copy for different audiences.
- Knowledge of managing project plans to strict deadlines.
- High level of technical competency for using CRM email marketing solutions (ideally MS Dynamics and CommuniGator).
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence.
Any exposure to the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries is advantageous.
Joining an ambitious, dynamic and respected organisation you will work closely with senior Marketing professionals driving sales and brand recognition. In return expect a great working environment, a competitive salary and career progression. Get in touch...
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Professional, CIM, Email Marketing, CRM, Marketing Exec, CRM Marketing, MS Dynamics, CommuniGator, Marketing Jobs in Surrey, Marketing Jobs in Greater London, Marketing Jobs in Redhill, Marketing Executive Jobs in Surrey, Email Marketing Jobs in Surrey, CRM Marketing Jobs in Redhill, RH1.
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Marketing Executive campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.