This job is no longer available
Job Type: permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an innovative investment fund offering opportunities to investors throughout the UK in a range of markets. Benefitting from excellent funding streams, a major focus is current the expansion of the renewable energy investment finance team.
The financial analyst will work across the portfolio and investment teams and be required to operate closely within the solar sector. The candidate will be supporting the modelling and reporting requirements for the banks and retail bond. In addition, the project finance analyst will offer valuable skills that the investment team can utilise on specific deals where bespoke financial modelling is required. Specific tasks include:
• Updating financial models with actuals and prepare debt cover ratios, review management accounts and ensure all information sent to bank is accurate.
• Ensure all loan repayments are made in line with contract and on time
• Ensure all projects get refinanced in a timely manner
• Maintain the models to complete the valuations on a quarterly basis for each project
• Review all budgets and cashflow forecasts as they are created
• Review all LS site reports, revenue, performance, incidents, O&M, other on a monthly basis
• Consolidate LS reports to management - monthly Solar portfolio update
• Review management accounts on a quarterly basis to ensure they are in line with the models / expectations
• Ensuring all new projects management accounts, budgets, cashflows are prepared in a timely manner (1-2 months from Financial close)
Experience and skills:
• At least 4 years experience in a financial analysis/project finance
• Extensive financial modelling.
• Strong academic, numerical background
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Knowledge of how financial statements are compiled, ideally a qualified accountant and knowledge of how a project finance deal is structured
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to collect, consolidate, analyse and summarise large volumes of data in a clear and concise manner – produce timely/accurate reports for review by the investment team and for monthly presentation to senior management
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 203 002 2877 / +44 (0) 207 902 1191