This job is no longer available
£100.00 - £130.00 per day
Capita education resourcing is currently looking for a Science Teacher (NQT or QTS) to work in an outstanding Secondary school in the Cheshunt Area. This school requires a Teacher who is passionate about Teaching Science and able to teach up to key stage 5. This exceptional school also requires a Teacher who has the ability to work on their own initiative and have strong classroom management skills. The school is well known for its fantastic facilities and supports its students to progress their abilities not only in their work but extracurricular activities.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
* Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a day to day basis with a view to more long-term opportunities
* An NQT or QTS Science Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Science
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make Science fun, inspiring and encourage results
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Ross Howse on 08003162385 or send your CV to Ross.Howse@capita.co.uk