This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
Our client is a leading international marine and engineering consultancy looking for a DP engineering consultant to join the team. In the role, the successful candidate will have to work for a wide-ranging set of clients such as oil majors to vessel operators to insurance companies and legal entities.
• To continue to develop the Company’s DP capability in writing FMEAs, Annual Trials, reviewing FMEA and Annual Trials
• DP analysis for vessel assurance for various clients
• Conducting FMEA proving trials and Annual DP trials
• To conduct DP incident investigation on behalf of Clients
• To participate in the development of DP standards
• Should have a proven track record
• Be energetic
• Be a good communicator with Clients who may not understand DP systems
• There is opportunity for advancement within the group
• Opportunity for international travel
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: