This job is no longer available
Job Type: 3-6month Contract potential to extend
Salary: £28,000 to £35000
Location: East Midlands
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is one of the largest renewable companies in the UK from domestic to large scale commercial in the PV and solar thermal sector.
The role will be responsible with delivery of assigned projects to be within budget, on schedule and keeping clients expectations at a managing level.
• Prepare structured project plans from meeting with engineers and clients to produce clear concise gant chart managing work breakdown and key milestones.
• Plan resource requirements and manage engineers to deliver against plan
• Work with our Costing’s and Contracts Manager to ensure projects are delivered within budget and variations are tracked and raised when required.
• Prepare and submit weekly update reports on projects for clients and Evoenergy Directors
• Communication to Projects Director of on-going project developments and escalation of projects specific issues.
• Track and monitor against project plan to ensure successful completion and delivery of projects.
• 2 Years + experience as Project Manager within the construction industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure leasing with external clients and internal procurement/engineering/finance teams allows the delivery of successful projects
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Awareness of health & safety in the construction industry
• Ability to manage self in challenging situations
• Proven ability to take responsibility for projects from design to delivery
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, excel, PowerPoint and Projects to produce reports to provide clear information as to the project plan.
• Driving license
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: