This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
My Clients is a one of the UK’s foremost suppliers of agricultural and industrial equipment. They are certified installers of photovoltaic (PV) solar panels and are therefore looking for someone to come in and join their energy team.
Based in Wiltshire, you will be part of their Photovoltaic & Electrical Design Engineer team.
You will be an electrical engineer who enjoys both the design and implementation stages of projects. You will take pride in delivering projects on time.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation, interpretation and review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, systems and equipment in relation to PV, Equipment design and development for LV systems
• Reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers meeting specifications
The successful candidate will have:
• Considerable experience dealing with large scale, megawatt projects for ground mount commercial solar
• A recognised Electrical Engineering degree (17th Edition, NICEIC or similar)
• Work experience as an electrical engineer in the renewable sector
• Knowledge of British Standards and regulations
• Excellent report writing skills and extensive experience writing documentation at the different stages of a project
• Experience in Electrical AutoCAD design
• Advanced IT skills and be fully conversant with the Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in construction sites, CSCS or similar certification
• Communication, organisational and team work skills
• Initiative, focus and commitment
You will work in a supportive and secure environment. There is great career progression available within the company. An understanding of a service or installation environment and of renewable energy technologies would also be advantageous.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 20 30022877