This job is no longer available
Location: Hertfordshire or South Wales
Contract type: permanent
Salary: £40 - 50k plus benefits
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing one of the leading companies in renewable energy development. They work across the globe to deliver projects that contribute towards a sustainable future.
The Solar Development Project Manager will have the responsibility for initiating and managing a number of initiatives with regard to developing a whole life large solar PV project development portfolio.
These will include:
· Managing the project permitting process.
· Market analysis.
· Project and portfolio commercial modelling.
· Business planning.
· Expression of interest and tender preparation.
· Marketing to potential project hosts and to investors.
· Developing techniques and strategies to identify and target client/partner organisations
The post will report to and provide assistance to the Strategic Business Development Manager.
The project manager will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required to deliver the various activities.
In addition, the project manager will also formulate and implement project development plans and manage development budgets within the company`s UK & Ireland strategy and business plan.
· Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, planning or business based subject.
· Knowledge of infrastructure project development and renewable energy technologies.
· Knowledge of the issues that affect the renewables markets.
· Direct experience of new business development, market analysis, financial modeling and project finance.
· Some experience of dealing with other project stakeholders, including landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners is also beneficial.
· Demonstrable project management.
· Knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management.
· Possess a current UK driving license.
· Highly motivated self-starter with keen interest in the renewable energy sector.
· Team player.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Entrepreneurial and problem solving abilities.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877/ 44 (0) 207 922 5723