This job is no longer available
£75-95 - Day to Day with a view of Long Term Supply
A large Secondary School based in Cardiff are currently seeking an NQT or QTS Religious Education Teacher to work initially on supply basis with the view to becoming long term. The school benefits from an encouraging and supportive Head Teacher who is driving standards of education and attendance up while also increasing levels of attainment along the way. The School on a whole is able to boast exceptional facilities throughout and this is evident in the continuous improvement in pupils' results. The Religious Education department have en excellent group of teachers who are looking to be joined by an encouraging individual with a real passion for the subject.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
* An NQT or QTS RE Teacher with the a passion for the subject
* An outstanding role model who thrives on challenge and who can achieve great results
* Strong classroom management skills with the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
* A natural communicator who can deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* A great practitioner, dependable, friendly and will have an adaptable approach to work
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
*The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
*Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
*Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme (key Portfolio)
*Excellent opportunities for CPD
*Wonderful facilities at school level
APPLY TODAY BY SENDING YOUR CV TO email@example.com
Or Call 02920 660290