Senior Channel Transformation Consultant
This job has now expired
Transformation is high on our agenda. In a fiercely competitive market, we need to approach all aspects of our business with an even sharper commercial focus. An exciting opportunity exists to join the Channel Transformation team as a Senior Consultant playing a vital role across a number of multi channels which will drive our Distribution Strategy.
A more challenging role
We're looking for an individual who is passionate about business change and driving improvement to enhance the customer experience. Key accountabilities for the role are:
- Deliver multi channel projects to ensure successful implementation, working with key stakeholders across all channels and other business areas to ensure their business needs are fully met.
- To act as Change Manager with responsibility for inception, business requirements, project planning, implementation and benefits realisation.
- Seek and identify opportunities and develop commercial sound business cases influencing key stakeholders and successfully driving projects through our governance process.
- Challenge the accepted processes and review and identify improvements to major customer and business processes and initiates projects; defining the benefits, assessing progress towards realisation, and achieving measured improvements.
- Interact with Dept Heads, Senior Managers, Team Managers, project team and key stakeholders from supporting business areas to manage key changes across all channels with successful outcomes.
- Engage with appropriate internal and external suppliers to ensure the existing technology within the channels is exploited and maximised to drive out efficiencies whilst providing the ultimate customer service offering.
- Act as 'subject matter expert' and point of reference and expertise for Channel Transformation Consultants.
A more talented person
You should possess and evidence the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record of change and project management or similar business experience
- Expert knowledge of change management principles including the project lifecycle and the respective roles of the various project management functions.
- Be a natural team player and able communicator who is able to build strong, symbiotic relationships with other key functions within the Society.
- Proven people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong business awareness including a good understanding of Contact Centres and Branch Network
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills, particularly amongst senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to customer service
- Understand customer drivers that contribute to delivering a first class customer service.
An employer you're proud of
Our mutual status means we're here to benefit customers, not shareholders. Our commitment to customers, not shareholders, has always been what sets us apart from our competitors. And now, more than ever, our reputation for being open, honest and trustworthy is helping us go from strength to strength. In fact, it's made us the world's biggest building society as well as a major local employer. Underpinning it all is a commercial operation that never stands still. We're always thinking ahead, aiming higher and sharpening our competitive edge. That's why we invest in people who are not only proud of what we stand for, but who also have the talent and drive to boost our performance still further.
The rewards you deserve
If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. Help us continue to offer customers the best possible experience, and we'll give you all the support, recognition and rewards you deserve. As well as a great working environment and plenty of scope for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes pension, life assurance, healthcare and bonus scheme.