Travel Tour Coordinator - (Italian) East Sussex - £18,000 + £3K
Tour Coordinator - East Sussex £18,00 plus £3K Bonus
A renowned and friendly group travel organisation based in East Sussex is seeking to add to its growing team. As a valued Tour Coordinator you be be responsible for all travel and ground arrangements for a specialist groups, handling worldwide travel bookings from initial reservation through to post completion of tours.
School Tour Coordinator Responsibilities:
- To handle all administration of group bookings from initial reservation through to post departure
- Dealing with party leaders to ensure best customer service
- Regular contact with suppliers worldwide handling negotiations of best rates
- producing itineraries and client manifests
- Udating Database
School Tour Coordinator Required Skills:
- Fluent Italian and English
- Proven experience withinthe travel industry preferably from atour operator or school travel background
- Ability to conduct regular contact wih suppliers and group leaders
- Provide detailed travel itineraries
- Keep the database updated
- Salary is circa £18,000 plus £3K bonus
- Fun and friendly environment
- Ability to finish early during school holidays
To apply for this exciting opportunity within Schools Travel please email your CV to Garry at C&M Travel Recruitment - Garry@candm.co.uk, quoting reference 31716. Alternatively please call 01737 309 980 for more information.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk