This job is no longer available
Business Travel Consultant, Kent up to £22k
A forward thinking, exciting and expanding travel organisation in Kent is looking for travel professionals to join their team. They offer a great incentive and salary package and an enjoyable and dynamic working environment. Monday to Friday working hours!
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Travel management of small and medium size accounts
- Arranging flights, hotels, car rental, transfers and rail
- Working in a busy team
- Dealing with every aspect of the booking, from initial enquiry, through to quotation, booking and any after booking queries, changes and amendments.
- You will ensure first class service is delivered at all times helping to generate repeat business.
Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- It is essential for this role to have previous tailormade travel experience ideally within Business Travel or a renowned leisure travel company using a CRS.
- Previous CRS experience is essential (Worldspan, Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus).
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Team work and attention to detail
- This role will suit a business travel consultant
- Salary up to £23,000 plus Excelletn bonus structure
- Monday to Friday
- Excellent working conditions with work life balance
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your CV to Garry@candm.co.uk or call Garry on 01737 309 980 quoting ref GM31770.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk